Guidelines and Instructions
(Please read these guidelines and instructions carefully. No application fees will be refunded)
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Blues Commission (MGCBC) reserves the right to sell screened/mass-produced Blues Festival T-shirts.
- All Vendors must declare ahead of time (with this application) what products (including food items) they will be offering for sale.
- All profits received from the sale of products will belong to the vendor. Vendors are responsible for the 7% state sales tax, which will be collected by a representative of MGCBC at the end of the festival. Also, there is an extra 2% sales tax on Food Vendors.
- Vendors must produce to MGCBC a copy of insurance documents that cover the sale of their products, at least one week prior to the Festival.
- Vendors are not allowed to bring pets to the fairgrounds.
- Vendors are not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages into the fairgrounds.
- Vendors are to bring their own electrical extension cords and water hoses (if needed). No electrical generators are allowed.
- It’s the Vendor’s responsibility to comply with all applicable State and Federal government regulations, including safe food handling requirements (if applicable).
- Vendors using heat and/or flammable liquids must have a fire extinguisher at their disposal. The fire extinguisher must have a current inspection sticker or tag.
- No glass containers (tumblers, bottles, etc.) are allowed
- Vendors are not allowed to reproduce entertainment CDs at the fairgrounds on the day of the festival
- Vendors agrees not to use electrical equipment that draws too much electrical power to “pop” the circuit breaker.
- Vendors are encouraged to purchase AD spaces in the Festival brochure. Contact MGCBC for prices.
- All fees must be paid with cash or money orders. Checks may be accepted if mailed two weeks in advance.
- Vendors are allowed to start setting up on Friday between 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. and Saturday the day of the show 8 a.m.
- Vendor understands that failure to abide by the list of items to be sold declared and to abide by the polices ad regulations as established by MGCBC, INC. will result in the vendors being asked to shut down its operations, leave the premises and forfeit the fees paid to MGCBC, INC.